As a small token of our appreciation, we have reduced all Age of Beard premium beard oil by 20% until august. Through this blog post we will be talking about our top selling beard product and how Age of Beard managed to have a commercial with Shaquille O’Neal thanks to our famous handmade beard oil.
(Shaq and I at the commercial’s shoot)
WHAT MAKES OUR BEARD OIL “FAMOUS”?
Believe it or not, having a legendary celebrity do an amazing commercial for you doesn’t make you famous. See, Shaq took interest in our company because of our quality. As a company, we have always strived to keep an above average quality, and our beard oil helped us get there.
Age of Beard started like many businesses, as a hobby. First came the beard oil, then the beard balm, beard soap, mustache wax, and so on. Our beard oil was instantly loved, to the point that friends and family started encouraging us to set-up at the local farmers market and open up an online store. I officially created a company and decided to rent a spot at the farmers market, mostly selling our “family and friends” famous beard oil. Man was it a good idea, our beard oil was a hit even at an uber high price of $25.00 an oz (we had no concept of price and quality management back then…lol). Weekend after weekend we kept coming back and the orders kept rolling in both locally and on the website. This inspired us to become more serious about our beard products and really work on making the best beard oil possible. After months of re-working and re-thinking, we came up with an amazing beard oil formula that eventually evolved into our coined formula today. Our small company was now having its hometown (Miami, FL!!) beard oil being sold across the country in small boutiques, barbershops, and online. All thanks to our now famous beard oil made with the best damn all natural and organic oils a beard could ever want.
WHAT MAKES OUR BEARD OIL DIFFERENT?
One of our goals from the beginning was to only use all natural and organic oils in our beard oil formula. Since we consider beard oil to be the “holy grail” of beard products, we made sure we put a lot of effort into making a perfect beard oil. We went to work and researched what makes a good beard oil and the conclusion was simple:
1. No preservatives.
2. No Chemicals.
3. A combination of natural and organic oils known for their amazing properties.
4. Approval of our community.
We spent months remixing formulas and reaching out to local experts that already made hair and body products that were proven high quality products. This hard work and dedication birthed our famous Age of Beard premium beard oil.
No matter how confident we were in our formula, the people had not spoken. This is where the farmers market and our friends and family came in. They put a BIG stamp of approval on our beard oil.
WHAT’S IN AGE OF BEARD PREMIUM BEARD OIL?
Our “premium” beard oil is “premium” because of the handpicked ingredients that make up our beard oil formula. Age of Beard only uses all natural, organic, and pure oils that are known to help moisturize, condition, strengthen, and style. We proudly buy these oils from US distributors and hand mix them at hour HQ in sunny Miami, FL. We only work with distributors that are well known for their quality and years in the cosmetic industry. These are the premium ingredients within our beard oil formula:
“ 1. Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) – Moisturizer that helps clean hair follicles. Rich in vitamin A and E, also helps prevent acne.
2. Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) – Moisturizes, revitalizes, and conditions. Helps promote beard growth, blood flow, and is known to be rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, and E.
3. Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) – Conditions and moisturizes. Helps keep beardruff at bay, encourages beard growth, softens hair, and improves overall health of hair.
4. Apricot-Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca) – Moisturizes both hair and scalp. Allows for better pliability by softening.
5. Castor Oil (Ricinus communis) – Helps condition beard hair. Known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Encourages beard growth, also rich in Vitamin E, minerals, fatty acids (Omega 6 + 9), and proteins.
6. Argan Oil (Argania spinose) – The perfect beard conditioner. Helps keep hair silkier, shinier, softer, and overall healthier. One of the most effective hair oils out there.
7. Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera) – Moisturizes and revitalizes beard hair. Keeps hair shiny, softer, and promotes beard growth. Also known for keeping hair silky, without a greasy feel. “
- From our previous blog post on beard oil: “Beard Oil Buying Guide”
CELEBRATE OUR FAMOUS BEARD OIL – TAKE 20% OFF UNTIL AUGUST
After a year and a half of hard work, dedication, and awesome pricing! Our beard oil finally got some major recognition from one of my childhood heroes, Shaq. We were handpicked by Shaq and Wix.com out of thousands of companies for a once in a lifetime commercial with the big man himself. The commercial was all about Age of Beard products and helped put our small company on the map. Our company was handpicked for its unique style, branding, and quality. All those hours of hard work making the “perfect” beard oil totally paid off.
In celebration of this, remember to swing by our beard oil section and enjoy 20% off all beard oil until the end of the month. Get those beard ready for winter with Age of Beard’s famous beard oil!